At Swift orthopedic Urgent Clinic, nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our patients, our employees, and our community. As the situation with COVID-19 unfolds, we are committed to providing the highest quality care and ensuring the safety of our patients, employees and visitors. We would like to take a few moments to thank you for choosing Swift Urgent Clinic for your orthopedic and musculoskeletal healthcare needs and let you know what we are doing to keep our healthcare environment safe in these uncertain times. We are closely monitoring the situation and are following CDC recommendations for COVID-19.
Here are a few of the measures we have adopted in our workplace:
Request an in-office or virtual telemedicine visit here.
• We are evolving and expanding the Telemedicine Department to allow our provider team to treat patients remotely.
• Our staff are regularly cleaning work areas and equipment to prevent the spread any virus, including Covid-19.
• Our staff are practicing good hand hygiene to prevent the spread of any virus, including Covid-19.
• Staff and Providers who are sick or have a fever will not come to work.
• We have notifications on our office entrances advising patients to go back to their car and call us to avoid coming into the office call us if they are experiencing respiratory symptoms.
• We are advising patients upon scheduling that they should cancel or reschedule their appointment if they are experiencing respiratory symptoms.
We are advising patients during call confirms, texts and emails that they should cancel or reschedule their appointments if they are experiencing respiratory symptoms.
• We have removed the open snack options in the waiting room cafe’ to avoid the potential transmission of any virus, including Covid-19.
• We are asking patients to wait in the car rather than in waiting rooms after check-in, in an effort to practice social distancing while waiting for appointments.
• Friends or Family members accompanying any patients to appointments are being asked to wait in the car rather than waiting room if they are not essential to the patient visit.
• We are practicing physical distancing in clinical and administrative offices for the health and safety of our patients and team members.
• All staff members, visitors and patients are required to wear face masks. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide one for you.
Again, we thank you for choosing us for your care. We will continue to do everything possible to keep the healthcare environment safe for all who enter our doors. Please call us at 775-507-4700 if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Update: July 21
With the recent surge in coronavirus cases, Swift Urgent Clinic is taking precautions to keep everyone safe and protected from possible exposure to COVID-19 during their visit.
To create a safer situation for everyone in the clinic, we ask that anyone presenting to the clinic for a walk in, please give us a quick call at 775-507-4700 from their vehicle so we can ask you a few COVID-19 screening questions before you enter the building.
The well-being of our patients and team members remains our top priority. We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this challenging time and make improvements to serve you better.
Again, we thank you for choosing us for your care. We will continue to do everything possible to keep the healthcare environment safe for all who enter our doors. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.
James J. Lynch M.D.
Medical Director, Swift Urgent Clinic
A division of IXE Healthcare Group