Swift orthopedic Urgent Clinic provides specialized urgent care for ortho, sports and spine injuries — when you need it. This helps avoid not only the large Hospital ER bill but also a long ER wait.
If an injury to bones, joints, muscles or tendons occurs, chances are Swift orthopedic Urgent Clinic can help.
Wondering when an orthopedic urgent clinic is the best place to go for specialized treatment at an affordable price? Here is a list of injuries treated at Swift orthopedic Urgent Clinic:
* Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
* Hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries
* Sports related injuries
* Small cuts and lacerations
* Possible broken bones
* Sprains and strains
* Recent low back / neck pain or injury and sciatica
* Work related injuries
Wondering what injuries are best treated at a hospital ER? Here is a list of injuries that should be treated at a Hospital Emergency Room without delay:
* Head injury / concussion
* Respiratory, chest pain
* Large deformity of any bone / extremity
* LARGE cuts and lacerations, wounds
* Animal bites
Wondering when to go to a general urgent care clinic? Here is a list of injuries that should be treated at a general urgent clinic or primary care office:
* Minor injuries to the eye
* Cold, flu, respiratory and stomach issues
* Medical conditions that are not related to bones, joints, muscles and supporting structures
Swift Urgent Clinic is open Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at our convenient location on Vista boulevard in Sparks. For faster service (most visits take about 1 hour) plus lower cost, go to Swift Urgent Clinic when injuries happen. We’ll get you from Injury 2 Recovery faster.
In addition to specialized care, Swift patients have access to imaging, fracture care, injection therapy and physical therapy - all under one roof. Follow-up appointments, if necessary, are available with physicians board-certified in orthopedic surgery, physical medicine, radiology and neurosurgery.